Hi Youth Family,
This morning Jesus taught me what it means to repent and also to forgive. In our Time with Abba this morning; Jesus is seen washing each of his disciple’s feet, knowing that one of his friends would betray him.
- Repentance — Jesus says “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me”
- I think too often we find ourselves with Peter saying ‘its okay God you don’t need to wash me today…’. As disciples of Christ if we do not come to God with repentant hearts daily we shall have no part with Him.
- Forgiveness — Jesus invites us to wash one another’s feet: “Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.”
- I believe one of the greatest services we can give to someone else is to forgive them. As Jesus forgives us of our sin, we must also forgive one another (Matt. 6:14-15).
SJCAC Youth Family, let’s take a moment to repent or confess to one another and forgive one another so that we may partake in the unity of Jesus.
E2 NEWS overview
- Sunday School this week
- Student Survey Form
- New College Fellowship starting!
- All Church Worship and Picnic
- Parents Corner
5/18 E2 Small Groups
5/25 No E2: Memorial Day Holiday
– – – – –
6/1 E2 Fellowship
6/8 E2 Fellowship
6/15 No E2: Graduation Dinner
6/22 E2 Fellowship
6/29 E2 Fellowship*
(6/23-29 Mexicali STM)
– – – – –
7/6 E2 Fellowship
7/13 No E2: LIFE Conference 7/9-13
7/20 E2 Fellowship
7/21 E2 Fellowship
– – – – –
Sunday School this week
All youth are invited to Sunday School during 2nd hour service, in C101.
Student Survey Form
We would like to know your thoughts. Please fill out this quick survey and share how you have seen God at work in E2.
New College Fellowship Starting 6/5!
Calling ALL college students and class of 2019 seniors, this summer we will have a college fellowship kick off starting on June 5th (Wednesdays) at 7:30pm. Come on out and join us if you’re free that night.
A location will be updated on where we will meet up and this fellowship will continue throughout the summer. Please invite your friends and save the date! If interested please talk to Tim Ko @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Kwong @ email@example.com for more details.
All Church Worship & Picnic
June 9, 10am – 3pm
Don’t come to church on Sunday, June 9th… All congregations will be at Valley Christian High School for our All Church Worship and Picnic starting at 10am. Picnic lunch at 11:30am.
Tickets for BBQ lunch are $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 5-12 and free for new friends. Ticket prices will increase on June 1st so register today at https://www.sjcac.org/picnic/.
Parenting Article: ‘The One Thing Your Teen Needs From You’