We are extremely excited for our Blue Sky Sunday family celebration this coming Sunday 9/9. This is the very first time we have an outdoor worship as a CS Family. As we speak, we are expecting 350 adults and children celebrating together! What a joyful occasion!
We will not be having a Cantonese Worship Service at our Sanctuary that morning. Instead, we will have worship at Emma Prusch Farm Park at our regular start time of 9:30AM. Immediately after our Worship Service, we will enjoy a family barbecue and picnic, along with games and fellowship time.
- Worship Service will be at the Multi-Cultural Center starting at 9:30AM
- Plan on arriving early, especially if you are not familiar with the park
- We welcome all Youth and children under the age of 3 to join our Family Worship
- We like to invite children from the ages of 4-9 to take part in our Children Program
- Children Program will be located next to the Multi-Cultural Center
- Picnic and Lunch will be at the Rose Garden
- There will be ushers directing you where to go
- Our SJCAC CS T-shirts available for pick-up outside of the Multi-Cultural Center that morning
- Dogs are allowed but must be on leashes at all time
- There are other animals in this facility, including chickens and livestock. Please be aware if you have any allergies.
- This is an outdoor event, so please bring appropriate outdoor gear (hats, sunglasses, sunblock)
- You are free to bring picnic blankets and enjoy the beautiful grass meadows
- We will have an on-site medical staff for generic attention. Please bring any specific medication that you or your family may need.
Address: Emma Prusch Farm Park
647 King Rd, San Jose, CA 95116
- Parking is free
- While there is ample parking, we will be sharing the facility with other parties. So I do encourage carpooling
- There will be a group of cars meeting at SJCAC and departing from our church to Emma Prusch Park at 9AM
- We will also have a mini-shuttle service that can take people from church to Emma Prusch Park. Final departure is at 9:25AM