Spend Time With God
Time With Abba (TWA) is the time you spend with God in the early morning in order for you to walk with Him for the rest of the day. We believe that the primary way of communing with God is through His Word. For the past decade, our church has been reading the same passages daily and going through the entire Bible once a year. This daily feeding of God’s word has kept us in unity over the years and has become the foundation of our ministry and prayer life. We call this practice of entering into God’s presence through His daily word, “Time With Abba”, or “TWA”. Beyond our church, there are thousands of believers who are practicing Time With Abba daily all around the world. It has truly become a movement. Will you be a part of this movement?
How to do Time with Abba?
- Read the 4 passages of the day straight through.
- Copy down key words and phrases along the way, use a blue and black pen alternating for each segment.
- Do this without reflection or pondering.
- Go back to what you have jotted down and identify the following 3 areas with different colored pen/markers by underlying and circling.
- God’s reality and God’s characters
- Men’s sins and iniquities, wicked characters, human conditions
- God’s children’s inheritance and promises
- Now you are ready to pray back the word to Abba
- Go down your pages and declare who God is by following the identified color
- Confess all the marked sins and wickedness of men
- Access your inheritance and claim all Abba’s promises for His children